Mary Celestine Ryan
F, b. April 12, 1919, d. January 4, 1994
|Father*||James Leo Ryan b. July, 1889, d. 1982|
|Mother*||Keota K. Kissel b. November 29, 1894, d. 1982|
Mary Celestine Ryan was born on April 12, 1919 in Valley Township, Stark County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of James Leo Ryan and Keota K. Kissel. Mary Celestine Ryan married William J. Fahey on October 15, 1938 in Princeville, Peoria County, Illinois.1 Mary Celestine Ryan died on January 4, 1994 in Fondulac Woods Health Care Center, Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois, at age 74.1 She was buried in Fondulac Township Cemetery, Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois.2
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||1 Feb 2021|
- [S585] Unknown author, Obituary Mary Celestine Ryan Fahey.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 01 February 2021), memorial page for Mary Celestine Ryan Fahey (12 Apr 1919–4 Jan 1994), Find a Grave Memorial no. 54196096, citing Fon du Lac Township Cemetery, East Peoria, Tazewell County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Jeanette (contributor 46892486).
- [S307] January 2, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_409; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 154.
- [S308] April 5, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 0013; FHL microfilm: 2340297.
- [S587] April 30, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00894; Page: 8B; Enumeration District: 90-16A.