Lucy M. Searl1
F, b. January 17, 1902, d. September 10, 1973
Lucy M. Searl was born on January 17, 1902 in Bradford, Stark County, Illinois.1 She married David Hickey Sharkey, son of Owen Patrick Sharkey and Ellen Celesta Hickey, circa September 28, 1927 in Moline, Illinois.1,2 Lucy M. Searl died on September 10, 1973 in Yorkville, Kendall County, Illinois, at age 71.1 She was buried in St. John Cemetery, Bradford, Stark County, Illinois.1
Child of Lucy M. Searl and David Hickey Sharkey
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||28 Jan 2021|
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 28 January 2021), memorial page for Lucy M. Searl Sharkey (17 Jan 1902–10 Sep 1973), Find a Grave Memorial no. 200710970, citing Saint John Cemetery, Bradford, Stark County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by John Purtscher (contributor 49801529).
- [S478] The Dispatch, September 28, 1927.
- [S336] April 15, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 9B; Enumeration District: 0010; FHL microfilm: 2340297.
- [S488] May 6, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00891; Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 88-10.
- [S479] [Unknown author], Obituary Philip Jerome “Phil” Sharkey.