Eleanor Delores Day1
F, b. November 19, 1919, d. November 19, 1988
|Father*||James Day1 b. April, 1892, d. March 5, 1975|
|Mother*||Mary Alice Walker1 d. 1982|
Eleanor Delores Day was born on November 19, 1919 in Franklin Township, Greene County, Iowa.1 She was the daughter of James Day and Mary Alice Walker.1 Eleanor Delores Day married Robert Leonard Skinner on July 16, 1939 in Perry, Dallas County, Iowa.2 Eleanor Delores Day died on November 19, 1988 in Perry, Dallas County, Iowa, at age 69.3 She was buried in Violet Hill Cemetery, Perry, Dallas County, Iowa.3
Family: Eleanor Delores Day and Robert Leonard Skinner
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||5 Feb 2021|
- [S53] Iowa Births and Christenings, 1830-1950, online https://www.ancestry.com/
- [S435] Iowa, U.S., Marriage Records, 1880-1951, online Ancestry.com.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 05 February 2021), memorial page for Eleanor Dolores Day Skinner (19 Nov 1919–19 Nov 1988), Find a Grave Memorial no. 17130580, citing Violet Hill Cemetery, Perry, Dallas County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by 46620252 (contributor 46620252).
- [S299] February 11, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 104.
- [S620] April 10, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 0004; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S621] April 16, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01153; Page: 16B; Enumeration District: 25-19A.