Rosa B . Hickey
F, b. 1911, d. June, 1984
|Father*||James Patrick Hickey b. March 4, 1878, d. 1949|
|Mother*||Mary Frances Herberger b. July 31, 1881, d. April 4, 1955|
Rosa B . Hickey was born in 1911 in Saratoga Township, Marshall County, Illinois. She was the daughter of James Patrick Hickey and Mary Frances Herberger. Rosa B . Hickey married Justin M. Nauer on June 29, 1934 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.1 Rosa B . Hickey was buried in St. Patrick Cemetery, Marshall County, Illinois.2 She died in June, 1984 in Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois.3
Family: Rosa B . Hickey and Justin M. Nauer
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||28 Jan 2021|
- [S433] Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871-1968, online https://www.familysearch.org, Cook County Clerk, comp. Cook County Clerk Genealogy Records. Cook County Clerk’s Office, Chicago, IL: Cook County Clerk, 2008.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 28 January 2021), memorial page for Rosa B Hickey Nauer (1911–1984), Find a Grave Memorial no. 131443494, citing Saint Patrick Cemetery, Marshall County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Sam (contributor 46539242).
- [S498] Rosa Nauer Social Security Death Index, by Social Security Administration.
- [S493] January 8, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_391; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 43.
- [S494] April 8, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 0017; FHL microfilm: 2340269.
- [S497] April 4, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00918; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 104-34.