F, b. October 16, 1911, d. August 23, 1999
|Father*||Thomas Patrick Garrity b. 1881, d. 1975|
|Mother*||Agnes Day b. March, 1884, d. 1962|
Marie Garrity was born on October 16, 1911 in Letcher, Sanborn County, South Dakota.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Patrick Garrity and Agnes Day. Marie Garrity married Joseph Thomas Koller on December 27, 1954 in Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara County, California.2 Marie Garrity died on August 23, 1999 in Jefferson, Guthrie County, Iowa, at age 87.3 She was buried in St. Joseph Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa.3
Family: Marie Garrity and Joseph Thomas Koller
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||5 Feb 2021|
- [S602] South Dakota, U.S., Birth Index, 1856-1917, online https://www.ancestry.com, South Dakota Department of Health; Pierre, South Dakota; South Dakota, Birth Index, 1856-1918.
- [S608] California, U.S. Marriage Index, 1949-1959, online https://www.ancestry.com/
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 04 February 2021), memorial page for Marie C Koller (1911–1999), Find a Grave Memorial no. 116634805, citing Saint Joseph Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Bethalene (contributor 47629116).
- [S270] February 9, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 57.
- [S272] April 10, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 0004; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S610] April 9, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 37-6.