M, b. 1911, d. September 27, 1982
|Father*||Albert Steimle b. July 4, 1879, d. September 29, 1959|
|Mother*||Margaret E. Hickey b. 1884, d. September 16, 1912|
James Steimle was born in 1911 in Oscelo Township, Stark County, Illinois.1 He was the son of Albert Steimle and Margaret E. Hickey. James Steimle married Maxine E. Collins. James Steimle died on September 27, 1982 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.2 He was buried in St. John Cemetery, Bradford, Stark County, Illinois.1
|Last Edited||2 Dec 2021|
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 31 January 2021), memorial page for Paul Steimle (1911–1982), Find a Grave Memorial no. 105485073, citing Saint John Cemetery, Bradford, Stark County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Sam (contributor 46539242).
- [S87] Illinois, Cook County Deaths, 1878-1922, online https://www.familysearch.org
- [S530] February 27, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_409; Page: 13A; Enumeration District: 150.
- [S531] April 18, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 0008; FHL microfilm: 2340297.
- [S533] April 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00891; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 88-11.