Carrie Frances Walsh
F, b. 1880, d. March 6, 1967
Carrie Frances Walsh was born in 1880 in Polk County, Iowa.1 She was the daughter of James Walsh and Catherine Morris. Carrie Frances Walsh married John Jeremiah Day, son of Jeremiah Day and Johanna Ryan, on February 12, 1908 in St. Mary Church, Greene County, Iowa. Sponsors at the wedding were Peter and Lizzie Garland.1 Carrie Frances Walsh died on March 6, 1967 in St. Anthony Nursing Home, Carroll, Carroll County, Iowa. She was buried in St. Mary Cemetery, Greene County, Iowa.2
Children of Carrie Frances Walsh and John Jeremiah Day
- Mary Day b. circa December, 1908, d. circa December, 1908
- Marie Day b. circa December, 1908, d. circa December, 1908
- Catherine Celestine Day b. February 9, 1910, d. June 24, 1937
- Earl F. Day b. July 21, 1912, d. January 6, 1978
- Leo James Day+ b. May 7, 1915, d. January 5, 1945
- Bernadette Day b. February 4, 1917, d. October 31, 2002
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||2 Feb 2021|
- [S435] Iowa, U.S., Marriage Records, 1880-1951, online Ancestry.com.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 02 February 2021), memorial page for Caroline Frances “Carrie” Walsh Day (2 Apr 1881–6 Mar 1967), Find a Grave Memorial no. 122712615, citing Saint Mary's Cemetery, Cooper, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Hooked On Family (contributor 47448897).
- [S595] January 1, 1905 Census Record, Provo, Utah.
- [S256] April 29, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_403; Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 0096; FHL microfilm: 1374416.
- [S258] February 24, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 104.
- [S259] April 3, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 0004; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S592] April 20, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 37-7.