Ellen Irene Day
F, b. February 25, 1884, d. June 20, 1960
|Father*||John Day b. May 23, 1848, d. February 13, 1929|
|Mother*||Bridget Cooney b. May 5, 1854, d. December 24, 1929|
Ellen Irene Day was born on February 25, 1884 in Essex Township, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of John Day and Bridget Cooney. Ellen Irene Day married Joseph McClurg on June 7, 1921 in Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois. Ellen Irene Day died on June 20, 1960 in Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois, at age 76.2 She was buried in St. Dominic Cemetery, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.2
Family: Ellen Irene Day and Joseph McClurg
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||31 Jan 2021|
- [S31] St. Patrick Catholic Church, Church Records for St. Patrick Catholic Church.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 31 January 2021), memorial page for Ellen Irene “Nell” Day McClurg (25 Feb 1885–20 Jun 1960), Find a Grave Memorial no. 31224572, citing Saint Dominics Cemetery, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Stephen Cantrell (contributor 48212706).
- [S345] June 5, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 3; Enumeration District: 0130; FHL microfilm: 1240345.
- [S348] April 28, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_323; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 0121; FHL microfilm: 1374336.
- [S535] January 3, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_409; Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 152.