M, b. 1785
|Father*||Michael O'Dea b. circa 1760|
Thomas O'Dea was born in 1785 in Boherroe in the Parish of Aglishcormick, County Limerick. He was the son of Michael O'Dea and Bridget _____. Thomas O'Dea married Anne Connell in County Limerick.
Children of Thomas O'Dea and Anne Connell
- Michael O'Dea+ b. 1813, d. June 20, 1885
- Hanora O'Dea+ b. 1815, d. August 22, 1875
- John O'Dea+ b. 1818, d. December 23, 1866
- Mary O'Dea+ b. 1822, d. 1897
- Margaret O'Dea b. April 9, 1823
- Anne O'Dea+ b. 1826, d. September 13, 1894
- Thomas O'Dea+ b. 1827, d. December 12, 1896
- Elizabeth O'Dea+ b. 1832, d. November 18, 1895
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Michael) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||11 Feb 2021|
- [S638] 1826 Tithe Applotment, Dublin, County Dublin, Townland of Boheroe.
- [S638] 1826 Tithe Applotment, Dublin, County Dublin, Townland of Feloree.
- [S646] Griffith's Valuation of Ireland, online http://www.askaboutireland.ie/griffith-valuation/index.xml