M, b. February 23, 1870, d. January 11, 1948
Andrew O'Neil was born on February 23, 1870 in County Cavan.2,3 He was the son of Terrence O'Neil and Kathryn Leddy. Andrew O'Neil married Johanna Josephine Day, daughter of John Day and Bridget Cooney, on February 15, 1900 in St. Dominic Church, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.1,3 Andrew O'Neil died on January 11, 1948 in St. Francis Hospital, Kewanee, Henry County, Illinois, at age 77.3 He was buried in St. Dominic Cemetery, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.2
Children of Andrew O'Neil and Johanna Josephine Day
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||28 Jan 2021|
- [S110] Illinois, Marriages, 1815-1935, online https://www.familysearch.org/search/collection/…
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 28 January 2021), memorial page for Andrew Harold O'Neill (23 Feb 1870–11 Jan 1948), Find a Grave Memorial no. 206975041, citing Saint Dominics Cemetery, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Stephen Cantrell (contributor 48212706).
- [S514] Anonymous, Obituary Andrew Harold O'Neill.
- [S352] June 20, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 9; Enumeration District: 0133; FHL microfilm: 1240345.
- [S353] April 22, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_323; Page: 6B; Enumeration District: 0124; FHL microfilm: 1374336.
- [S354] January 17, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_409; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 151.
- [S355] April 23, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 6B; Enumeration District: 0009; FHL microfilm: 2340297.
- [S513] April 12, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00891; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 88-9.