M, b. before 1799, d. May 6, 1886
|Father*||John O'Dea b. circa 1755, d. before March 27, 1841|
|Mother*||Mary Apjohn b. 1767, d. September 20, 1833|
Robert O'Dea was born before 1799 in Lought, Milltown in the Parish of Aglishcormick, County Limerick. He was the son of John O'Dea and Mary Apjohn. Robert O'Dea married Catherine Collins on February 16, 1829 in in the Parish of Murroe and Boher, County Limerick. John Collins and Margaret Fitzgerald were witnesses at the wedding.1 Robert O'Dea died on May 6, 1886 in Milltown in the Parish of Aglishcormick, County Limerick. He was buried in Kilteely Churchyard, Kilteely, County Limerick.2
Children of Robert O'Dea and Catherine Collins
- John O'Dea b. before January, 1831, d. November 22, 1888
- Mary O'Dea+ b. May 19, 1833, d. August 2, 1910
- Margaret O'Dea+ b. October 4, 1835, d. September 19, 1878
- Timothy O'Dea b. July 5, 1837
- Patrick O'Dea+ b. March 15, 1840, d. January 2, 1923
- Thomas O'Dea+ b. March 18, 1842, d. March 31, 1901
- Robert O'Dea+ b. September 12, 1844, d. July 11, 1907
- Catherine O'Dea b. April 18, 1847
- William O'Dea+ b. January 6, 1852, d. August 31, 1916
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Robert (John) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||11 Feb 2021|
- [S162] Ireland, Catholic Parish Registers, 1655-1915, online http://www.ancestry.com, https://rootsireland.ie/ifhf/view_detail.php
- [S634] Historic Graves, online https://historicgraves.com/, LI-KTLY-0065.
- [S637] Ireland, Valuation Office Books, 1831 - 1856, online https://www.familysearch.org, Limerick, Aglishcormick, Miltown.
- [S636] The Limerick Chronicle, A list of land holders appeared in the Limerick Chronicle in September and October 1832.
- [S646] Griffith's Valuation of Ireland, online http://www.askaboutireland.ie/griffith-valuation/index.xml