M, b. circa 1785
|Father*||John O'Dea1 b. circa 1755, d. before March 27, 1841|
|Mother*||Mary Apjohn1 b. 1767, d. September 20, 1833|
Thomas O'Dea was born circa 1785 in Lought, Milltown in the Parish of Aglishcormick, County Limerick.1 He was the son of John O'Dea and Mary Apjohn.1 Thomas O'Dea married Catherine Loughlin circa 1807 in Kilteely In the Parish of Aglishcormick, County Limerick.1
Children of Thomas O'Dea and Catherine Loughlin
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (John) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||10 Feb 2021|
- [S358] Edmond O'Dea, "Outline Descendant Report for John O'Dea."
- [S369] 1826 Tithe Applotment, Dublin, County Dublin, Townland of Kildromin.
- [S369] 1826 Tithe Applotment, Dublin, County Dublin, Townland of Feloree.
- [S369] 1826 Tithe Applotment, Dublin, County Dublin, Townland of Miltown.
- [S637] Ireland, Valuation Office Books, 1831 - 1856, online https://www.familysearch.org, Limerick, Aglishcormick, Miltown.
- [S636] The Limerick Chronicle, A list of land holders appeared in the Limerick Chronicle in September and October 1832.
- [S646] Griffith's Valuation of Ireland, online http://www.askaboutireland.ie/griffith-valuation/index.xml