F, b. December 18, 1924, d. July 28, 2001
|Father*||James Leo Ryan b. July, 1889, d. 1982|
|Mother*||Keota K. Kissel b. November 29, 1894, d. 1982|
Helen Ryan was born on December 18, 1924 in Stark County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of James Leo Ryan and Keota K. Kissel. Helen Ryan married Willaim Dorg. Helen Ryan died on July 28, 2001 in Baltimore, Maryland, at age 76.2 She was buried in Pleasant View Memory Garden, Martinsburg, Berkeley County, West Virginia.1,3
Family: Helen Ryan and Willaim Dorg
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||1 Feb 2021|
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 01 February 2021), memorial page for Helen Leota Ryan Dorf (18 Dec 1924–28 Jul 2001), Find a Grave Memorial no. 135398841, citing Pleasant View Memory Gardens, Martinsburg, Berkeley County, West Virginia, USA ; Maintained by BIRDMAN (contributor 47118844).
- [S589] [Unknown author], Obituary Helen L. Dorf.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 01 February 2021), memorial page for Corp Del Ray Richardson (23 Jan 1922–2 May 1988), Find a Grave Memorial no. 41962278, citing Glendale Cemetery, Washington, Tazewell County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Deb McCallister (contributor 47109890).
- [S308] April 5, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 0013; FHL microfilm: 2340297.
- [S583] April 13, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00865; Page: 6B; Enumeration District: 72-23.