Bridget Lillian Day
F, b. June 20, 1887
|Father*||John Day b. May 23, 1848, d. February 13, 1929|
|Mother*||Bridget Cooney b. May 5, 1854, d. December 24, 1929|
Bridget Lillian Day was born on June 20, 1887 in Essex Township, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of John Day and Bridget Cooney. Bridget Lillian Day married Cleve Lampton on November 29, 1911 in Stark County, Illinois.2
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||31 Jan 2021|
- [S31] St. Patrick Catholic Church, Church Records for St. Patrick Catholic Church.
- [S517] Illinois, Marriages, 1800-1940, online https://www.ancestry.com, Stark County.
- [S345] June 5, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 3; Enumeration District: 0130; FHL microfilm: 1240345.
- [S348] April 28, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_323; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 0121; FHL microfilm: 1374336.
- [S539] April 14, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 14A; Enumeration District: 0018; FHL microfilm: 2340287.
- [S538] April 19, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00874; Page: 20B; Enumeration District: 81-105.