Donald Edward Day
M, b. December 30, 1931, d. March 18, 1988
|Father*||Raymond Day1 b. January, 1897, d. 1983|
|Mother*||Irene Delaney1 b. 1903, d. 1994|
Donald Edward Day was born on December 30, 1931 in Franklin Township, Greene County, Iowa.2 He was the son of Raymond Day and Irene Delaney.1 Donald Edward Day married Sueanne Garcia McLeran circa 1952 in Greene County, Iowa. Donald Edward Day died on March 18, 1988 in Newton, Jasper County, Iowa, at age 56. The obituary indicates that Donald had resided in Chicago ten months and had died there. His home is given as Newton, Iowa.3,4 He was buried in St. Mary Cemetery, Greene County, Iowa.3
Family: Donald Edward Day and Sueanne Garcia McLeran
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||5 Feb 2021|
- [S629] Donald Day Social Security Death Index, by Social Security Administration.
- [S451] Iowa, U.S., Delayed Birth Records, 1856-1940, online https://familysearch.org
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 05 February 2021), memorial page for Donald Edward Day (13 Dec 1931–18 Mar 1988), Find a Grave Memorial no. 103965287, citing Saint Joseph Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Hooked On Family (contributor 47448897).
- [S630] [Unknown author], Obituary Donald E. Day.
- [S627] May 7, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 37-4.