Evelyn Maurine Day1
F, b. June 16, 1918, d. August 8, 1988
|Father*||James Day1 b. April, 1892, d. March 5, 1975|
|Mother*||Mary Alice Walker1 d. 1982|
Evelyn Maurine Day was born on June 16, 1918 in Franklin Township, Greene County, Iowa.1 She was the daughter of James Day and Mary Alice Walker.1 Evelyn Maurine Day married Dilbert M. Halford circa 1939. Evelyn Maurine Day died on August 8, 1988 in Sacramento, Sacramento County, California, at age 70.2 She was buried in Calvary Catholic Cemetery and Mauseleum, Sacramento, Sacramento County, California.3
Family: Evelyn Maurine Day and Dilbert M. Halford
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||5 Feb 2021|
- [S53] Iowa Births and Christenings, 1830-1950, online https://www.ancestry.com/
- [S179] California Death Index, 1940-1997, online https://www.familysearch.org/search/collection/…
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 05 February 2021), memorial page for E Maurine Halford (16 Jun 1918–8 Aug 1988), Find a Grave Memorial no. 32378269, citing Calvary Catholic Cemetery and Mausoleum, Sacramento, Sacramento County, California, USA ; Maintained by Tatge Family (contributor 49114908).
- [S299] February 11, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 104.
- [S620] April 10, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 0004; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S619] May 4, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 37-4.