Johanna Josephine Day
F, b. August 4, 1873, d. March 27, 1940
|Father*||John Day b. May 23, 1848, d. February 13, 1929|
|Mother*||Bridget Cooney b. May 5, 1854, d. December 24, 1929|
Johanna Josephine Day was born on August 4, 1873 in Saratoga Township, Marshall County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of John Day and Bridget Cooney. Johanna Josephine Day married Andrew O'Neil, son of Terrence O'Neil and Kathryn Leddy, on February 15, 1900 in St. Dominic Church, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.2,3 Johanna Josephine Day died on March 27, 1940 in Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois, at age 66.4 She was buried in Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.4
Children of Johanna Josephine Day and Andrew O'Neil
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||29 Jan 2021|
- [S1] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online https://www.familysearch.org, LDS Film 1643028.
- [S110] Illinois, Marriages, 1815-1935, online https://www.familysearch.org/search/collection/…
- [S514] Anonymous, Obituary Andrew Harold O'Neill.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 28 January 2021), memorial page for Johanna Day O'Neill (4 Aug 1873–27 Mar 1940), Find a Grave Memorial no. 120204189, citing Saint Dominics Cemetery, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by msand (contributor 47077159).
- [S2] June 13, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 234; Page: 284D; Enumeration District: 142.
- [S352] June 20, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 9; Enumeration District: 0133; FHL microfilm: 1240345.
- [S353] April 22, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_323; Page: 6B; Enumeration District: 0124; FHL microfilm: 1374336.
- [S354] January 17, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_409; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 151.
- [S355] April 23, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 6B; Enumeration District: 0009; FHL microfilm: 2340297.