Margaret Ann Day
F, b. 1878, d. April 13, 1934
|Father*||James Day b. January 29, 1851, d. December 18, 1937|
|Mother*||Mary Ellen Ryan b. January 21, 1854, d. December 20, 1920|
Margaret Ann Day was born in 1878 in Penn Township, Stark County, Illinois. She was the daughter of James Day and Mary Ellen Ryan. Margaret Ann Day married Charles Clinton Green in 1901 in Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois. Margaret Ann Day died on April 13, 1934 in Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois.1 She was buried in St. Mary Cemetery, West Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois.2
Children of Margaret Ann Day and Charles Clinton Green
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||1 Feb 2021|
- [S1] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online https://www.familysearch.org
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 01 February 2021), memorial page for Margaret Ann Day Green (unknown–13 Apr 1934), Find a Grave Memorial no. 143545771, citing Saint Marys Cemetery, West Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by K. Roberts (contributor 46807847).
- [S357] June 19, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 252; Page: 418B; Enumeration District: 279.
- [S566] April 20, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_316; Page: 7B; Enumeration District: 0158; FHL microfilm: 1374329.
- [S542] January 13, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_410; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 185.
- [S568] April 23, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 21A; Enumeration District: 0058; FHL microfilm: 2340284.