Jeremiah Raymond Day
M, b. July 16, 1875, d. December 26, 1953
|Father*||John Day b. May 23, 1848, d. February 13, 1929|
|Mother*||Bridget Cooney b. May 5, 1854, d. December 24, 1929|
Jeremiah Raymond Day was born on July 16, 1875 in Saratoga Township, Marshall County, Illinois.1 He was the son of John Day and Bridget Cooney. Jeremiah Raymond Day married Lena Elizabeth Cox on November 24, 1915 in Stark County, Illinois.2 Jeremiah Raymond Day married Helen Agnes (Nellie) Gorman on January 18, 1923 in Illinois. Jeremiah Raymond Day died on December 26, 1953 in Springfield, Clark County, Ohio, at age 78.3 He was buried in St. Dominic Cemetery, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois.3
Family: Jeremiah Raymond Day and Lena Elizabeth Cox
Children of Jeremiah Raymond Day and Helen Agnes (Nellie) Gorman
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||2 Dec 2021|
- [S31] St. Patrick Catholic Church, Church Records for St. Patrick Catholic Church.
- [S517] Illinois, Marriages, 1800-1940, online https://www.ancestry.com, Stark County.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 29 January 2021), memorial page for Jeremiah Raymond Day (16 Jul 1874–26 Dec 1953), Find a Grave Memorial no. 31213943, citing Saint Dominics Cemetery, Wyoming, Stark County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Stephen Cantrell (contributor 48212706).
- [S2] June 13, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 234; Page: 284D; Enumeration District: 142.
- [S345] June 5, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 3; Enumeration District: 0130; FHL microfilm: 1240345.
- [S348] April 28, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_323; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 0121; FHL microfilm: 1374336.
- [S349] January 5, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_409; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 148.
- [S398] Ohio, County Marriage Records, 1774-1993, online https://www.familysearch.org
- [S1] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online https://www.familysearch.org