Mary Celestine Day
F, b. July, 1894, d. December 24, 1935
|Father*||Jeremiah Day b. December 19, 1856, d. April 12, 1932|
|Mother*||Johanna Ryan b. 1857, d. December 29, 1945|
Mary Celestine Day was born in July, 1894 in Camp Grove, Marshall County, Illinois. She was the daughter of Jeremiah Day and Johanna Ryan. Mary Celestine Day married Francis Martin Waldron on February 26, 1919 in Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa.1 Mary Celestine Day died on December 24, 1935 in Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, at age 41.2 She was buried in St. Mary Cemetery, Greene County, Iowa.3
Family: Mary Celestine Day and Francis Martin Waldron
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||5 Feb 2021|
- [S435] Iowa, U.S., Marriage Records, 1880-1951, online Ancestry.com.
- [S463] Iowa, U.S., Death Records, 1920-1967, online https://familysearch.org
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 05 February 2021), memorial page for Mary Celestine Day Waldron (1894–1935), Find a Grave Memorial no. 131434919, citing Saint Mary's Cemetery, Cooper, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Bethalene (contributor 47629116).
- [S250] June 7, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 3; Enumeration District: 0081; FHL microfilm: 124043.
- [S591] January 1, 1905 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Microfilm of Iowa State Censuses, 1856, 1885, 1895, 1905, 1915, 1925 as well various special censuses from 1836-1897 obtained from the State Historical Society of Iowa via Heritage Quest.
- [S252] April 18, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_403; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 0094; FHL microfilm: 137441.
- [S622] February 19, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah.
- [S624] April 3, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah.