John William Gannon
M, b. April, 1874, d. September 7, 1915
|Father*||William Gannon b. November, 1846|
|Mother*||Ellen Marie Dorsey b. May 1, 1850, d. May 29, 1924|
John William Gannon was born in April, 1874 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.1 He was the son of William Gannon and Ellen Marie Dorsey. John William Gannon married Barbara Kotzer on July 25, 1903 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois. Note that Barbara's name is given as Mary in the marriage record.2 John William Gannon died on September 7, 1915 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, at age 41.3 He was buried in Mount Olivet, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.4
Children of John William Gannon and Barbara Kotzer
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||26 Jan 2021|
- [S89] June 1, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 285; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 1006; FHL microfilm: 1240285.
- [S433] Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871-1968, online https://www.familysearch.org, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:N7DM-YH7 : 11 March 2018), John W. Gannon and Mry Kotzer, 25 Jul 1903.
- [S87] Illinois, Cook County Deaths, 1878-1922, online https://www.familysearch.org
- [S87] Illinois, Cook County Deaths, 1878-1922, online https://www.familysearch.org, Although the death record indicates that John was buried in Mount Olivet cemetery, there is no record of his burial there.
- [S90] June 5, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 1007; Family History Film: 1255007; Page: 312D; Enumeration District: 038; Image: 0631.
- [S95] June 23, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_275; Page: 20B; Enumeration District: 1272; FHL microfilm: 1374288.
- [S88] Illinois, Cook County Birth Certificates, 1878-1922, online https://www.familysearch.org, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NQ1M-K51 : 18 May 2016), George Gannon, 26 Sep 1913; Chicago, Cook, Illinois, United States, reference/certificate 6616, Cook County Clerk, Cook County Courthouse, Chicago; FHL microfilm 1,288,294.