Frank J. Gannon
M, b. September 19, 1876, d. December 31, 1937
|Father*||William Gannon b. November, 1846|
|Mother*||Ellen Marie Dorsey b. May 1, 1850, d. May 29, 1924|
Frank J. Gannon was born on September 19, 1876 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.1 He was the son of William Gannon and Ellen Marie Dorsey. Frank J. Gannon died on December 31, 1937 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, at age 61.2 He was buried in Mount Olivet, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.3
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||26 Jan 2021|
- [S89] June 1, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 285; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 1006; FHL microfilm: 1240285.
- [S1] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online https://www.familysearch.org
- [S1] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online https://www.familysearch.org, Although the death record indicates that Frank was buried in Mount Olivet cemetery, there is no record of his burial there.
- [S90] June 5, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 1007; Family History Film: 1255007; Page: 312D; Enumeration District: 038; Image: 0631.
- [S93] Januray 13, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_309; Page: 13A; Enumeration District: 300; Image: 387.