M, b. November, 1846
William Gannon was born in November, 1846 in New York. He married Ellen Marie Dorsey, daughter of Timothy Dorsey and Ellen Day, on November 22, 1871 in St. Mary Church, Henry, Marshall County, Illinois. Witnesses at the wedding were William Dorsey and Margaret Dorsey, brother and sister of Ellen.1,2
Children of William Gannon and Ellen Marie Dorsey
- Ellen Gannon b. October, 1872
- John William Gannon+ b. April, 1874, d. September 7, 1915
- Frank J. Gannon b. September 19, 1876, d. December 31, 1937
- Katherine Gannon b. July 5, 1879
- Edward Gannon b. August, 1881
- Margaret Gannon b. February 10, 1884
- William Gannon b. June 9, 1885
- George H. Gannon b. August 8, 1887, d. May 11, 1928
- James Gannon4 b. September, 1892
- Corrine Gannon4 b. January, 1895
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||26 Jan 2021|
- [S72] Marshall County Illinois Marriages 1870 to 1879, online http://genealogytrails.com/ill/marshall/1870Marriages.html
- [S134] St. Mary Catholic Church, Church Records for St. Mary'Catholic Church.
- [S90] June 5, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 1007; Family History Film: 1255007; Page: 312D; Enumeration District: 038; Image: 0631.
- [S89] June 1, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 285; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 1006; FHL microfilm: 1240285.