Le Roy Garrity
M, b. July 19, 1908, d. April 7, 2001
|Father*||Thomas Patrick Garrity b. 1881, d. 1975|
|Mother*||Agnes Day b. March, 1884, d. 1962|
Le Roy Garrity was born on July 19, 1908 in Letcher, Sanborn County, South Dakota.1 He was the son of Thomas Patrick Garrity and Agnes Day. Le Roy Garrity married Margaret Mary Cecelia Rowland on February 13, 1954 in St. John Catholic Church, Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa. Le Roy Garrity died on April 7, 2001 in Greene County Medical Center, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, at age 92.2 He was buried in St. Joseph Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa.2
Family: Le Roy Garrity and Margaret Mary Cecelia Rowland
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||4 Feb 2021|
- [S602] South Dakota, U.S., Birth Index, 1856-1917, online https://www.ancestry.com, South Dakota Department of Health; Pierre, South Dakota; South Dakota, Birth Index, 1856-1918.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 04 February 2021), memorial page for Le Roy Garrity (19 Jun 1908–7 Apr 2001), Find a Grave Memorial no. 116628449, citing Saint Joseph Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Bethalene (contributor 47629116).
- [S264] May 5, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_1486; Page: 9B; Enumeration District: 0383; FHL microfilm: 1375499.
- [S270] February 9, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 57.
- [S272] April 10, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 0004; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S610] April 9, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 37-6.