Marguerite (Margo) Garrity
F, b. January 28, 1918, d. February 4, 2011
|Father*||Thomas Patrick Garrity b. 1881, d. 1975|
|Mother*||Agnes Day b. March, 1884, d. 1962|
Marguerite (Margo) Garrity was born on January 28, 1918 in Bayard, Guthrie County, Iowa.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Patrick Garrity and Agnes Day. Marguerite (Margo) Garrity died on February 4, 2011 in Mercy Hospice, Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa, at age 93.2 She was buried in St. Joseph Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa.3
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||4 Feb 2021|
- [S603] Marguerite M. Garwood Social Security Death Index, by Social Security Administration.
- [S604] [Unknown author], Obituary Marguerite Margo Garwood.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 04 February 2021), memorial page for Marguerite M Garrity Garwood (1918–2011), Find a Grave Memorial no. 116634832, citing Saint Joseph Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Bethalene (contributor 47629116).
- [S270] February 9, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 57.
- [S272] April 10, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 0004; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S610] April 9, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 37-6.