George H. Gannon
M, b. August 8, 1887, d. May 11, 1928
|Father*||William Gannon b. November, 1846|
|Mother*||Ellen Marie Dorsey b. May 1, 1850, d. May 29, 1924|
George H. Gannon was born on August 8, 1887 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.1 He was the son of William Gannon and Ellen Marie Dorsey. George H. Gannon died on May 11, 1928 in Broadview, Cook County, Illinois, at age 40.2 He was buried in Mount Olivet, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.3
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||26 Jan 2021|
- [S89] June 1, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 285; Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 1006; FHL microfilm: 1240285.
- [S1] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online https://www.familysearch.org, digital folder number: 4008221, image number: 2016, film number: 1614421, volume/page/certificate number: cn18486, rn88.
- [S1] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online https://www.familysearch.org, Although the death record indicates that George was buried in Mount Olivet cemetery, there is no record of his burial there.
- [S92] April 20, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_245; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 0326; Image: 1087; FHL microfilm: 1374258.
- [S93] Januray 13, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_309; Page: 13A; Enumeration District: 300; Image: 387.