M, b. November 24, 1909, d. August 18, 2000
|Father*||Charles Clinton Green b. 1876, d. February 5, 1955|
|Mother*||Margaret Ann Day b. 1878, d. April 13, 1934|
Walter Green was born on November 24, 1909 in Peoria, Peoria County, Pennsylvania.1 He was the son of Charles Clinton Green and Margaret Ann Day. Walter Green married Sadie Harper on September 12, 1957 in Pekin, Illinois.1 Walter Green died on August 18, 2000 in Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois, at age 90.1 He was buried in Princeville Township Cemetery, Princeville, Peoria County, Illinois.2
Family: Walter Green and Sadie Harper
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||1 Feb 2021|
- [S570] [Unknown author], Obituary Walter C. Green.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 01 February 2021), memorial page for Walter C. Greene (24 Nov 1909–18 Aug 2000), Find a Grave Memorial no. 22075923, citing Princeville Township Cemetery, Princeville, Peoria County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Stephen Cantrell (contributor 48212706).
- [S566] April 20, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_316; Page: 7B; Enumeration District: 0158; FHL microfilm: 1374329.
- [S567] January 7, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_399; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 107.
- [S568] April 23, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 21A; Enumeration District: 0058; FHL microfilm: 2340284.
- [S569] April 8, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00919; Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 104-57.