M, b. December 24, 1882, d. August 2, 1940
|Father*||William Guerin b. 1838, d. October 5, 1921|
|Mother*||Mary Burke b. 1849, d. May 3, 1911|
William Guerin was born on December 24, 1882 in Caherconlish, County Limerick.1,2,3 He was the son of William Guerin and Mary Burke. William Guerin married Bridget Mary O'Dea, daughter of Patrick O'Dea and Margaret Hourigan, on August 26, 1923 in New York, Manhattan, New York.4 William Guerin died on August 2, 1940 in New York, Bronx, New York, at age 57.1
Children of William Guerin and Bridget Mary O'Dea
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Robert (John) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||2 Dec 2021|
- [S651] New York, New York, U.S., Extracted Death Index, 1862-1948, online https://www.ancestry.com/
- [S668] U.S., Railroad Retirement Pension Index, 1934-1987, online https://www.ancestry.com/
- [S162] Ireland, Catholic Parish Registers, 1655-1915, online http://www.ancestry.com, https://rootsireland.ie/ifhf/view_detail.php
- [S659] New York, New York, U.S., Extracted Marriage Index, 1866-1937, online https://www.ancestry.com/
- [S666] April 11, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 5B; Enumeration District: 0522; FHL microfilm: 2341295.
- [S667] April 5, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-02466; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 3-249A.