F, b. November 25, 1915, d. April 6, 2013
Lorraine Jones was born on November 25, 1915 in Truro, Iowa.2 She married Cleo Vernon Day, son of James Day and Mary Alice Walker, on November 2, 1933 in Scranton, Greene County, Iowa.1 Lorraine Jones died on April 6, 2013 in Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa, at age 97.2 She was buried in St. Mary Cemetery, Greene County, Iowa.3
Children of Lorraine Jones and Cleo Vernon Day
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||5 Feb 2021|
- [S435] Iowa, U.S., Marriage Records, 1880-1951, online Ancestry.com.
- [S617] Unknown author, Obituary Lorraine D. Newell.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 05 February 2021), memorial page for Lorraine D Jones Newell (25 Nov 1915–6 Apr 2013), Find a Grave Memorial no. 126520074, citing Saint Mary's Cemetery, Cooper, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Peggy Cassady Harris (contributor 46977783).
- [S615] April 4, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01195; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 100-71.
- [S53] Iowa Births and Christenings, 1830-1950, online https://www.ancestry.com/
- [S616] Cleo Ronald Day Social Security Death Index, by Social Security Administration.