Katherine C. Hopper
F, b. February 24, 1863, d. January 26, 1947
|Father*||Patrick Hopper b. April 21, 1825, d. July 5, 1898|
|Mother*||Bridget Murnane b. August 10, 1837, d. June 9, 1918|
Katherine C. Hopper was born on February 24, 1863 in Osage Township, Winona, La Salle County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of Patrick Hopper and Bridget Murnane. Katherine C. Hopper married Anthony Mohan on February 24, 1881 in La Salle County, Illinois.2 Katherine C. Hopper died on January 26, 1947 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, at age 83. The obituary appearing in the Chicago Tribune indicates that Katherine is to be bried in St. Adalbert's cemetery.3,4 She was buried in St. Mary Cemetery, Streator, La Salle County, Illinois.5
Children of Katherine C. Hopper and Anthony Mohan
|Last Edited||29 Nov 2021|
- [S723] [Unknown author], Obituary Katherine Hopper Mohan.
- [S575] Illinois, Marriage Index, 1860-1920, online https://www.ancestry.com
- [S1] Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947, online https://www.familysearch.org
- [S722] [Unknown author], Obituary Katherine Hopper Mohan.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/188074037/katie-c-mohan : accessed 29 November 2021), memorial page for Katie C Hopper Mohan (1863–1947), Find a Grave Memorial ID 188074037, citing Saint Marys Cemetery, Streator, LaSalle County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Timothy M. Coplin (contributor 47065686).
- [S102] July 27, 1870 Census Record, Provo, Utah.
- [S103] June 16, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah.
- [S721] June 16, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah.
- [S727] April 18, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah.
- [S724] January 7, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah.
- [S725] April 3, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah.
- [S726] April 17, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah.