F, b. August 12, 1880, d. March 17, 1962
|Father*||David Hickey b. May 27, 1831, d. July 5, 1903|
|Mother*||Mary Agnes Day b. December 5, 1845, d. April 18, 1884|
Honora Hickey was born on August 12, 1880 in Saratoga Township, Marshall County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of David Hickey and Mary Agnes Day. Honora Hickey married Robert Leo Breen circa 1905. Honora Hickey died on March 17, 1962 in Bradford, Stark County, Illinois, at age 81.1 She was buried in St. John Cemetery, Bradford, Stark County, Illinois.1
Children of Honora Hickey and Robert Leo Breen
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||28 Jan 2021|
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 28 January 2021), memorial page for Nora HIckey Breen (12 Aug 1880–17 Mar 1962), Find a Grave Memorial no. 201376105, citing Saint John Cemetery, Bradford, Stark County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by John Purtscher (contributor 49801529).
- [S326] June 9, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 3; Enumeration District: 0051; FHL microfilm: 1240328.
- [S501] April 18, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_323; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 0123; FHL microfilm: 1374336.
- [S503] April 4. 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 0007; FHL microfilm: 2340297.
- [S504] April 14. 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00891; Page: 7B; Enumeration District: 88-7.