M, b. 1898, d. 1967
Marcus Jackson was born in 1898 in Davenport, Scott County, Iowa.2 He married Nellie Arkright, daughter of Andrew Arkright and Elizabeth O'Brien, on January 17, 1921 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.1 Marcus Jackson died in 1967 in St. Louis, Missouri.3 He was buried in Resurrection Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.3
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||2 Dec 2021|
- [S467] Illinois, Cook County, Illinois Marriage Indexes, 1912-1942, online https://www.familysearch.org
- [S433] Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871-1968, online https://www.familysearch.org, “Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871–1920.” Index. FamilySearch, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2010. Illinois Department of Public Health records. "Marriage Records, 1871–present." Division of Vital Records, Springfield, Illinois.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 27 January 2021), memorial page for Marcus J Jackson (unknown–1969), Find a Grave Memorial no. 47782191, citing Resurrection Cemetery, Affton, St. Louis County, Missouri, USA ; Maintained by Susan Ing (contributor 47043987).
- [S468] April 14, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 21A; Enumeration District: 0033; FHL microfilm: 2340972.
- [S469] April 24, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-02193; Page: 9B; Enumeration District: 96-295B.