Clement John O'Brien
M, b. April 28, 1915, d. May 28, 1971
|Father*||Thomas James O'Brien b. February 7, 1877, d. December 30, 1969|
|Mother*||Mary Jeanette McCarville b. March 12, 1881, d. March 16, 1958|
Clement John O'Brien was born on April 28, 1915 in Willow Township, Greene County, Iowa.1 He was the son of Thomas James O'Brien and Mary Jeanette McCarville. Clement John O'Brien married Virginia May Aubry on March 28, 1942 in St. Joseph Church, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa.2 Clement John O'Brien died on May 28, 1971 in Grant Township, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, at age 56.1 He was buried in Jefferson Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa.1
Family: Clement John O'Brien and Virginia May Aubry
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||27 Jan 2021|
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 27 January 2021), memorial page for Clement John O'Brien (28 Apr 1915–28 May 1971), Find a Grave Memorial no. 117807379, citing Jefferson Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Bethalene (contributor 47629116).
- [S251] St. Joseph Catholic Church, Church Records for St. Joseph Catholic Church.
- [S448] February 26, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 119.
- [S449] April 2, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 0025; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S450] April 3, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 37-13.