Thomas James O'Brien
M, b. February 7, 1877, d. December 30, 1969
|Father*||James O'Brien b. June 24, 1837, d. November 19, 1914|
|Mother*||Ellen Day b. August 8, 1843, d. January 1, 1933|
Thomas James O'Brien was born on February 7, 1877 in Illinois. He was the son of James O'Brien and Ellen Day. Thomas James O'Brien married Mary Jeanette McCarville on April 26, 1911 in Rockwell City, Calhoun County, Iowa.1 Thomas James O'Brien died on December 30, 1969 in Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa, at age 92.2 He was buried in Scranton Township Cemetery, Greene County, Iowa.2
Children of Thomas James O'Brien and Mary Jeanette McCarville
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||27 Jan 2021|
- [S435] Iowa, U.S., Marriage Records, 1880-1951, online Ancestry.com.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 26 January 2021), memorial page for Tom O'Brien (7 Feb 1877–30 Dec 1969), Find a Grave Memorial no. 23172644, citing Scranton Township Cemetery, Scranton, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Betty (contributor 46527014).
- [S434] June 15, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 234; Page: 285B; Enumeration District: 142.
- [S26] June 5, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 433; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 89; FHL microfilm: 1240433.
- [S28] January 1, 1905 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Microfilm of Iowa State Censuses, 1856, 1885, 1895, 1905, 1915, 1925 as well various special censuses from 1836-1897 obtained from the State Historical Society of Iowa via Heritage Quest.
- [S27] April 29, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_403; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 0107; Image: 1456; FHL microfilm: 1374416.
- [S448] February 26, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 119.
- [S449] April 2, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 0025; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S450] April 3, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 37-13.