Thomas J. Bartley
M, b. May 2, 1858, d. 1943
|Father*||Thomas Bartley b. 1829, d. 1905|
|Mother*||Catherine O'Connor b. 1835, d. 1895|
Thomas J. Bartley was born on May 2, 1858 in Lawrence, Essex County, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Thomas Bartley and Catherine O'Connor. Thomas J. Bartley was baptized on May 12, 1858 in St. Mary Church, Lawrence, Essex County, Massachusetts. Godparents were Timothy and Ellen Camer.1 He married Lizzie Frank on December 31, 1903 in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.2 Thomas J. Bartley died in 1943 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.3 He was buried in West Park Cemetery, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.3
Family: Thomas J. Bartley and Lizzie Frank
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||22 Jan 2021|
- [S420] Massachusetts: Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston Records, 1789-1920, online https://www.americanancestors.org, https://www.americanancestors.org/DB2726/i/56422/153/…
- [S398] Ohio, County Marriage Records, 1774-1993, online https://www.familysearch.org, Cuyahoga County.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 19 January 2021), memorial page for Thomas J Bartlett (1858–1913), Find a Grave Memorial no. 91735162, citing West Park Cemetery, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, USA ; Maintained by Mamaquilts (contributor 47164329).
- [S419] 1865 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Original data: Massachusetts. 1855–1865 Massachusetts State Census [microform]. New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, Massachusetts.
- [S396] August 30, 1870 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: M593_1193; Page: 509B; Family History Library Film: 552692.
- [S397] June 7, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 8; Enumeration District: 0135; FHL microfilm: 1241257.