F, b. 1908, d. August 23, 1963
|Father*||William Cronin b. 1870, d. 1908|
|Mother*||Johanna (Nana) Day b. April 21, 1877, d. November 27, 1966|
Pauline Cronin was born in 1908 in Livingston County, Illinois. She was the daughter of William Cronin and Johanna (Nana) Day. Pauline Cronin married Floyd Stranigan in 1938 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.1 Pauline Cronin died on August 23, 1963 in Kewanee, Henry County, Illinois.2 She was buried in Mount Olivet Cemetery, Kewanee, Henry County, Illinois.2
Family: Pauline Cronin and Floyd Stranigan
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||1 Feb 2021|
- [S565] [Unknown author], Obituary Floyd Stranigan.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 01 February 2021), memorial page for Pauline M. Stranigan (unknown–23 Aug 1963), Find a Grave Memorial no. 107532286, citing Mount Olivet Cemetery, Kewanee, Henry County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by K. Roberts (contributor 46807847).
- [S554] April 25, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_303; Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 0020; FHL microfilm: 1374316.
- [S555] February 2, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_383; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 21.
- [S556] April 18, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 19A; Enumeration District: 0246; FHL microfilm: 2340159.
- [S557] April 10, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00932; Page: 9B; Enumeration District: 103-365.