Mary Celestine Cronin
F, b. October 28, 1902, d. October 31, 1991
|Father*||William Cronin b. 1870, d. 1908|
|Mother*||Johanna (Nana) Day b. April 21, 1877, d. November 27, 1966|
Mary Celestine Cronin was born on October 28, 1902 in Chatsworth, Livingston County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of William Cronin and Johanna (Nana) Day. Mary Celestine Cronin married James ElRoy Freehill on August 20, 1924 in Illinois.2 Mary Celestine Cronin died on October 31, 1991 in Fairbury, Livingston County, Illinois, at age 89.3 She was buried in St. Patrick Cemetery, Chatsworth, Livingston County, Illinois.3
Children of Mary Celestine Cronin and James ElRoy Freehill
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||1 Feb 2021|
- [S558] Mary C. Freehill Social Security Death Index, by Social Security Administration.
- [S517] Illinois, Marriages, 1800-1940, online https://www.ancestry.com
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 01 February 2021), memorial page for Mary Celestine Cronin Freehill (22 Oct 1902–31 Oct 1991), Find a Grave Memorial no. 118329135, citing Saint Patricks Cemetery, Chatsworth, Livingston County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by My Family United (contributor 46590689).
- [S554] April 25, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_303; Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 0020; FHL microfilm: 1374316.
- [S555] February 2, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_383; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 21.
- [S559] April 18, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 10B; Enumeration District: 0018; FHL microfilm: 2340293.
- [S560] April 10, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00932; Page: 11A; Enumeration District: 103-365.