Johanna (Nana) Day
F, b. April 21, 1877, d. November 27, 1966
|Father*||James Day b. January 29, 1851, d. December 18, 1937|
|Mother*||Mary Ellen Ryan b. January 21, 1854, d. December 20, 1920|
Johanna (Nana) Day was born on April 21, 1877 in Penn Township, Stark County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of James Day and Mary Ellen Ryan. Johanna (Nana) Day married William Cronin on January 7, 1902 in Illinois.1 Johanna (Nana) Day died on November 27, 1966 in Bloomington, Illinois, at age 89. Johanna died at the home of her daughter Mrs. J. Elroy Freehill.1 She was buried in St. Patrick Cemetery, Chatsworth, Livingston County, Illinois.2
Children of Johanna (Nana) Day and William Cronin
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||1 Feb 2021|
- [S553] [Unknown author], Obituary Johanna Cronin.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 01 February 2021), memorial page for Johanna Day Cronin (1877–1966), Find a Grave Memorial no. 134817109, citing Saint Patricks Cemetery, Chatsworth, Livingston County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Michael D (contributor 48166277).
- [S357] June 19, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 252; Page: 418B; Enumeration District: 279.
- [S554] April 25, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_303; Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 0020; FHL microfilm: 1374316.
- [S555] February 2, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_383; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 21.
- [S556] April 18, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 19A; Enumeration District: 0246; FHL microfilm: 2340159.
- [S557] April 10, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00932; Page: 9B; Enumeration District: 103-365.