F, b. September 18, 1907, d. February 2, 2003
Annabel Cuddy was born on September 18, 1907 in Iowa.2 She married Earl William Day, son of Jeremiah Day and Johanna Ryan, on January 11, 1927 in St. Joseph Church, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa.1 Annabel Cuddy died on February 2, 2003 in Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, at age 95.2 She was buried in St. Joseph Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa.2
Children of Annabel Cuddy and Earl William Day
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||5 Feb 2021|
- [S435] Iowa, U.S., Marriage Records, 1880-1951, online Ancestry.com.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 05 February 2021), memorial page for Anabel Marie Cuddy Day (18 Sep 1907–2 Feb 2003), Find a Grave Memorial no. 24237512, citing Saint Joseph Cemetery, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Burt (contributor 46867609).
- [S633] April 9, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 8B; Enumeration District: 37-13.
- [S631] April 13, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 8B; Enumeration District: 37-13.
- [S298] St. Paul Catholic Church, Church Records for St. Paul Catholic Church.
- [S632] Jerald R. Day Social Security Death Index, by Social Security Administration.
- [S53] Iowa Births and Christenings, 1830-1950, online https://www.ancestry.com/