Earl F. Day
M, b. July 21, 1912, d. January 6, 1978
|Father*||John Jeremiah Day b. December 29, 1883, d. February 22, 1976|
|Mother*||Carrie Frances Walsh b. 1880, d. March 6, 1967|
Earl F. Day was born on July 21, 1912 in Franklin Township, Greene County, Iowa.1 He was the son of John Jeremiah Day and Carrie Frances Walsh. Earl F. Day married Lavern Eleanor Stream in Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa. Earl F. Day died on January 6, 1978 in Yamill County, Oregon, at age 65.1 He was buried in Willamette National Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon.2
Family: Earl F. Day and Lavern Eleanor Stream
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||3 Feb 2021|
- [S263] Oregon, U.S., Death Index, 1898-2008, online https://www.ancestry.com, Oregon State Library; 1966-1970 Death Index; Reel Title: State of Oregon Death Index; Year Range: 1971-1980.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 03 February 2021), memorial page for Earle Francis Day (21 Jul 1912–6 Jan 1978), Find a Grave Memorial no. 564753, citing Willamette National Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon, USA ; Maintained by US Veterans Affairs Office (contributor 5).
- [S258] February 24, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 104.
- [S259] April 3, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 0004; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S592] April 20, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 37-7.