John F. Day
M, b. May, 1886, d. January 2, 1965
|Father*||James Day b. January 29, 1851, d. December 18, 1937|
|Mother*||Mary Ellen Ryan b. January 21, 1854, d. December 20, 1920|
John F. Day was born in May, 1886 in Illinois.1 He was the son of James Day and Mary Ellen Ryan. John F. Day died on January 2, 1965 in Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois, at age 78.1 He was buried in St. Mary Cemetery, West Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois.1
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||1 Feb 2021|
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 01 February 2021), memorial page for John F Day (1886–2 Jan 1965), Find a Grave Memorial no. 122820624, citing Saint Marys Cemetery, West Peoria, Peoria County, Illinois, USA ; Maintained by Dan Ryan (contributor 47117489).
- [S540] June 16, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Enumeration District: 0123; FHL microfilm: 1240335.
- [S541] April 25, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_328; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 0156; FHL microfilm: 1374341.
- [S542] January 13, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_410; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 185.
- [S543] April 4, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 0026; FHL microfilm: 2340282.
- [S572] April 3, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-00917; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 104-8.