M, b. 1914, d. April 23, 1984
|Father*||Andrew Melody b. February 18, 1877, d. April 4, 1953|
|Mother*||Margaret Ellen O'Brien b. March 1, 1881, d. October 6, 1958|
Thomas Melody was born in 1914 in Calhoun County, Iowa. He was the son of Andrew Melody and Margaret Ellen O'Brien. Thomas Melody married Marilyn O'Brien on January 27, 1937 in Lake City, Calhoun County, Iowa.1 Thomas Melody died on April 23, 1984 in Collier, Florida.2,3 He was buried in Naples Memorial Gardens Cemetery, North Naples, Florida.2
Family: Thomas Melody and Marilyn O'Brien
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||27 Jan 2021|
- [S435] Iowa, U.S., Marriage Records, 1880-1951, online Ancestry.com.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 27 January 2021), memorial page for Thomas J. Melody (1913–1984), Find a Grave Memorial no. 17224615, citing Naples Memorial Gardens Cemetery, North Naples, Collier County, Florida, USA ; Maintained by Find a Grave (contributor 8).
- [S460] Florida, U.S., Death Index, 1877-1998, online https://www.familysearch.org
- [S453] February 29, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_480; Page: 7A; Enumeration District: 33.
- [S452] April 7, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 0019; FHL microfilm: 2340380.