M, b. February 18, 1877, d. April 4, 1953
Andrew Melody was born on February 18, 1877 in Wenona, Illinois.1,2,3 He married Margaret Ellen O'Brien, daughter of James O'Brien and Ellen Day, on February 22, 1911 in Greene County, Iowa.2 Andrew Melody died on April 4, 1953 in Tryon Nursing Home, Lake City, Calhoun County, Iowa, at age 76.4 He was buried in St. Mary Catholic Cemetery, Lake City, Calhoun County, Iowa.1
Children of Andrew Melody and Margaret Ellen O'Brien
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||27 Jan 2021|
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 27 January 2021), memorial page for Andrew J Melody (1877–1953), Find a Grave Memorial no. 147813590, citing Saint Marys Catholic Cemetery, Lake City, Calhoun County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by thoran (contributor 47081254).
- [S435] Iowa, U.S., Marriage Records, 1880-1951, online Ancestry.com.
- [S455] Andrew Melody Social Security Death Index, by Social Security Administration.
- [S456] [Unknown author], Obituary Andrew Melody.
- [S453] February 29, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_480; Page: 7A; Enumeration District: 33.
- [S452] April 7, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 0019; FHL microfilm: 2340380.
- [S454] April 26, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01144; Page: 28B; Enumeration District: 13-18.