F, b. 1835, d. 1895
Catherine O'Connor was born in 1835. She married Thomas Bartley, son of Thomas Bartley and Margaret Day, on May 19, 1857 in Lawrence, Essex County, Massachusetts.1 Catherine O'Connor died in 1895 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.2 She was buried in Calvary Cemetery, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.2
Children of Catherine O'Connor and Thomas Bartley
- Thomas J. Bartley b. May 2, 1858, d. 1943
- Margaret Bartley+ b. December 30, 1859, d. February 17, 1932
- Hannah Bartley b. 1862
- Ellen Bartley b. 1865
- John L. Bartley b. 1867, d. 1933
- Timothy Bartley+ b. 1870, d. 1900
- Catherine Bartley+ b. May 31, 1871, d. March 27, 1936
- Joseph Bartley b. August, 1871, d. 1934
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||22 Jan 2021|
- [S395] Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915, online https://www.familysearch.org, Database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NW19-Z7N : 24 May 2018), Thomas Bartley and Catherine O'Conner, 19 May 1857; citing Lawrence, Essex, Massachusetts, United States, State Archives, Boston; FHL microfilm 1,433,015.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 21 January 2021), memorial page for Catherine Bartlett (unknown–24 Jan 1898), Find a Grave Memorial no. 163417324, citing Calvary Cemetery, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, USA ; Maintained by Find a Grave (contributor 8).
- [S419] 1865 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Original data: Massachusetts. 1855–1865 Massachusetts State Census [microform]. New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, Massachusetts.
- [S396] August 30, 1870 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: M593_1193; Page: 509B; Family History Library Film: 552692.