Mary Alice Walker1
F, d. 1982
Mary Alice Walker married James Day, son of Jeremiah Day and Johanna Ryan, on January 26, 1916 in Greene County, Iowa. Witnesses were Daniel Day and Anna Walker.1 Mary Alice Walker died in 1982 in Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa.2 She was buried in St. Mary Church, Greene County, Iowa.2
Children of Mary Alice Walker and James Day
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||5 Feb 2021|
- [S435] Iowa, U.S., Marriage Records, 1880-1951, online Ancestry.com.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 05 February 2021), memorial page for Mary A Day (1890–1982), Find a Grave Memorial no. 131402517, citing Saint Mary's Cemetery, Cooper, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Bethalene (contributor 47629116).
- [S299] February 11, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 104.
- [S620] April 10, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 4B; Enumeration District: 0004; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S619] May 4, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 37-4.
- [S53] Iowa Births and Christenings, 1830-1950, online https://www.ancestry.com/
- [S608] California, U.S. Marriage Index, 1949-1959, online https://www.ancestry.com/