F, b. September 4, 1863, d. 1928
|Father*||James O'Brien b. June 24, 1837, d. November 19, 1914|
|Mother*||Ellen Day b. August 8, 1843, d. January 1, 1933|
Johanna O'Brien was born on September 4, 1863 in Henry, Marshall County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of James O'Brien and Ellen Day. Johanna O'Brien married William H. Horan on January 14, 1891 in Greene County, Iowa.2 Johanna O'Brien died in 1928 in Greene County, Iowa.3 She was buried in Scranton Township Cemetery, Greene County, Iowa.3
Children of Johanna O'Brien and William H. Horan
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||26 Jan 2021|
- [S134] St. Mary Catholic Church, Church Records for St. Mary'Catholic Church.
- [S22] Greene County Clerk, Greene County, Iowa Marriages, 1854-1900, Greene County, Iowa Marriages, 1854-1900. County court records located at Jefferson, Iowa or Family History Library microfilm #1034209-1034210 and #1531414.
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 26 January 2021), memorial page for Johanna Horan (1863–1957), Find a Grave Memorial no. 23238708, citing Scranton Township Cemetery, Scranton, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Betty (contributor 46527014).
- [S23] August 20, 1870 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: M593_271; Page: 191B; Image: 388; Family History Library Film: 545770.
- [S434] June 15, 1880 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 234; Page: 285B; Enumeration District: 142.
- [S34] June 7, 1900 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: 433; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 81; FHL microfilm: 1240433.
- [S35] April 22, 1910 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T624_396; Page: 8A; Enumeration District: 0043; Image: 1482; FHL microfilm: 1374409.
- [S36] February 6, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 19A; Enumeration District: 111; Image: 210.