Mary Jeanette McCarville
F, b. March 12, 1881, d. March 16, 1958
Mary Jeanette McCarville was born on March 12, 1881 in Rockwell City, Calhoun County, Iowa.1 She married Thomas James O'Brien, son of James O'Brien and Ellen Day, on April 26, 1911 in Rockwell City, Calhoun County, Iowa.2 Mary Jeanette McCarville died on March 16, 1958 in Grant Township, Jefferson, Greene County, Iowa, at age 77.1 She was buried in Scranton Township Cemetery, Greene County, Iowa.1
Children of Mary Jeanette McCarville and Thomas James O'Brien
|Charts||Pater Familias O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)|
Thomas (Darby) O'Dea Descendant Chart (Indented)
|Last Edited||27 Jan 2021|
- [S214] Find a Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, (accessed 26 January 2021), memorial page for Mary Jane “Mae” McCarville O'Brien (12 Mar 1881–16 Mar 1958), Find a Grave Memorial no. 23172645, citing Scranton Township Cemetery, Scranton, Greene County, Iowa, USA ; Maintained by Betty (contributor 46527014).
- [S435] Iowa, U.S., Marriage Records, 1880-1951, online Ancestry.com.
- [S448] February 26, 1920 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: T625_491; Page: 1B; Enumeration District: 119.
- [S449] April 2, 1930 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Page: 1A; Enumeration District: 0025; FHL microfilm: 2340391.
- [S450] April 3, 1940 Census Record, Provo, Utah, Roll: m-t0627-01162; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 37-13.